As you all might have read in my last blog that my plain cake was a fail. So yesterday I decided to give it another go, but this time I changed the recipe and the look a little. this time i decided to make cupcakes instead of a cake These is my new and approved ingredients;
· 1 cup of flour
· ¾ cups of oil
· ¾ cups of sugar
· 4 eggs
· 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
· ¼ cup of milk
· 1 ½ teaspoon of baking powderNow you can’t make cup cake without a method
· So first preheat the oven at 220’c
· Then add flour, sugar, and baking powder first.
· Set it aside.
· In a separate bowl beat the eggs. Oil and vanilla essence on a slow speed
· Mix the two mixtures together.
· Once mixed add milk and beat the whole mixture again
· Pour into pan and bake at 180’c for around 20 minsThis is the process of making a plain cake.