My life after hands on parenting
It was 2019 when my dad and his friends decided to make study group. We started off as 3 families but kept on adding up. The dads gave us a website called hands on parenting. On that website you could write blogs and view other people’s blogs who were signed up. The dads gave us a topic each week to write a blog post about it on hands on parenting. Well a year has passed since we have been going to this study group and using the website.
Projects we did:
We did loads of projects………
- Why should I be the president
- My life in 2040
- Water powered cars
- We made a race track using the app called builders.
- One of the dads bought tinker boxes each month.( We have made two till now.)
- First we had maths and science but now we don’t.
- We get to meet with our friends.
- We learned new things like about the solar system, about the jury and many more.
- We do lots of projects.
This was my life after hands on parenting. I really enjoyed this group because it was really fun to learn about new things.