I have 2 siblings, a brother and a sister. I and my sister don’t really have fights. But we two sometimes fight with our brother.
Things I can do with my siblings:
- Go to the park and play together.
- Not fight with them.
- Listen to them.
- Go for a bike ride together.
- Obey others privacies.
- Share secrets or if something is bothering you.
- Don’t say mean things.
- Play games together.
- Respect each other
I do most of these things but still working on some of them. your siblings are your best friends. they know you more than anyone.
Things I shouldn’t do:
- Don’t chew gum in front of our brother or any adult.
- Don’t disobey your siblings.
- Don’t sing or dance in front of our siblings or any adult.
- Do not talk back
- Don’t argue
- Do not talk in a rude voice.