How I’m (planning to) improve(ing) my relationship with my sisters.
• Be more tolerant. I’m not really that tolerant with their annoying behaviors. I also need (to attempt) to break up their fights more often (passively). Not easy.
• Play with them more. I need to play their annoying games more to make us closer. (It’s also the only thing I can do for entertainment.)
• Allow them to do things which bug me for no (apparent) reason. If their watching what I’m doing or touching my stuff, I get really annoyed. (Don’t know why, just do.)
• Stop calling them names (such as 𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓪𝓷𝓽 and fatty). We love to have real life flaming wars. I also need to stop swearing (in my made up language,) at them.
• I also need to be nicer to their friends.
What they can do back to me:
• Not annoy my friends.
• Just listen to me in general.
• Help me break up their fights.
• Play by themselves (just for a bit?).
• Not bully me.
• Not to call me names
• ₦Ø₮ ₮ØɄ₵Ⱨ ₥Ɏ ₴₮Ʉ₣₣
Wouldn’t it be nice to live in a world where you and your siblings and our friends and their siblings happily coexisted? NAIN & NO.