Corona Virus answers
- Covid-19. Corona Virus. A virus that affects the lungs.
- Corona virus is a pandemic influenza that affects your lungs, your heart, it causes sore throat, it shortens your breath and gives you fever. Corona virus was called Corona because it was shaped like a crown and corona viruses meaning is crown in latin.
- Covid-19 is dangerous because it can cause severe things like heart attacks. The fuss is about toilet paper.
- Covid-19 is deadly but not that much.
- Yes here are some examples, 229E (alpha coronavirus, cNL63 (alpha coronavirus, OC43 (beta coronavirus, HKU1 (beta coronavirus)
- yes they can be more deadly and they havent had a pandemic.
- Old age and young age are at most risk mostly old. Other age groups arent safe they just dont have a high chance of getting it.
- This virus originated from Wuhan, China and it started on december 31
- We have to stay away from people by 1.5m, not hang out with people, only go shopping when necessary and not to carry it around
- A lockdown is when your forced to stay home because of something. It might help to stop the germs from spreading.
- There are 4 stages of lockdown. We are in stage 3. Stage 3 restrictions. There will be 4 reasons to leave your house, for food and supplies, for excersice, for medical care and for work and education if necessary. Also gathrings of more than 2 people will be off limits.
- My opinion is yes. This should be the way to find a cure.
- In about 18 months or so.
- no because a vaccine is something that is taken before you have the disease and a cure is something to take after you have been infected with the virus. There isnt a cure.
I am done