How to make a loom band bracelet!
- At least 30-40 loom bands
- 1 ‘S’ clip.
- Firstly, grab one loom band and make a peace sign, stretch it on the two of your fingers. To check if you’ve put it on right, take a look at the top of your fingers, the elastic should look like an infinity sign ♾
- Put another loom band on top of it, using the same technique. It should look like 2 infinity signs. Don’t forget to keep them at least 1 cm apart.
- This is the difficult part. Lift up one side off of the bottom band and put it in the middle of the second loom. Do the same with the other side. It should look like a loom with a ‘W’ at the bottom of it.
- You should start to see a bracelet forming on your 2 fingers. Keep adding looms to make it as long as your wrist. When you think you have made it long enough, attach an ‘S’ clip at the end of the bracelet.
- How to attach an ‘S’ clip: All you need to do is slide the clip on the last loom and slide the other side on the first loom.
Share this craft with your friends and family! Enjoy your bracelet!