Hello everyone! If your are here from my channel, please go subscribe and like if you haven’t already! Today I am going to be teaching you a simple recipe that requires nothing but 3 ingredients! S’mores is a combination between crackers, chocolate and marshmallows.
- Unflavoured or slightly salted crackers.
- 1 bamboo/barbecue skewer.
- Firstly, get out 2 your crackers. Or if you have Ritz Breakz Classic Crackers, break in half. We will use them as 2 crackers.
- Secondly, get a butter knife and spread nutella on one side of the crackers. Then, put it into a plate.
- Thirdly, stick a marshmallow onto a bamboo skewer. Then, roast the marshmallows on the stove or a campfire! Parental Supervision needed for ages 12 and under.
- Now, check if the marshmallow is a golden brow colour and slightly burnt. After that, place the marshmallow into the centre of 1 of the crackers (nutella side up)
- Finally, place the other cracker on the top (nutella side down). It should look similar to a sandwich. Done!
I hope you tried out this recipe and enjoyed your s’mores! Sit by the heater or the campfire and enjoy your snack. Let the gooey marshmallow stick to your fingers and melt in your mouth!